04 May Creative Content/SEO Executive Vacancy
We are hiring!!!! Feel is a small digital agency set just outside Warrington, in Newton Le Willows. We are a very young company who has seen amazing growth in the past 11 months since starting the company. In that time we have grown an incredible client base and have created very strong personal relationships with every one of our clients.
Our ethos is to build trust, confidence and authenticity with all of our clients and take the relationship to something more than just a client/agency service.
We have huge growth aspirations with a view of increasing the team size to around 6, within the next 12 months. This role will naturally slip into a managerial position, therefore creating a guaranteed senior career path with Feel.
We are looking for a Creative Content/SEO Executive to further strengthen our digital marketing capabilities. In this role you will be managing our client accounts from a creative strategy/content creation/SEO aspect.
You will be an inspiring member of the team who knows how to combine branding, digital customer journeys and creativity and content – a highly collaborative and communicative individual who knows how to take brands and customers on a journey with you.
You will have excellent experience with analytical tools that can help drive data-led creativity e.g. Google Analytics and Facebook Audience Insights, SEM Rush and an instinct to look for data as a driver of content that people seek out, are inspired by, and engage with. You will be naturally curious about the role of content in culture and people’s lives and an expert in content formats and the channels in which people engage with it. A highly creative thinker – always seeking out new and better ways to do things.
- Act as a lead strategist on key brand engagements, with a focus on digital branding, content and creativity. Get close to the divisional brands, their challenges and their goals, and fully understand how we can support the brand ambitions throughout the company
- Capture and articulate creative briefs, challenges and opportunities – with a strong ability to join the dots and articulate the challenges in a broader context
- Carry out research into the relevant industries, competitors and customers to augment existing brand knowledge in a range of different industries
- Lead projects across content strategy, digital branding, content creation and customer engagement projects – helping brands bring their message and story to life across all digital channels
- Identify content opportunities
- Manage the search engine optimisation for all clients and integrate the content strategy properly
- Report back to the team and client on a monthly basis, meaningful, transparent results
Background and skills
- Strong experience of working on digital engagement programmes for major clients or in house brands
- A very strong ability to understand and articulate business challenges and opportunities
- Demonstrable experience with content strategy and creative strategy, with a strong understanding of brand strategy
- A very strong understanding of digital channels and customer journey planning
- Excellent understanding of SEO, and how it can support and amplify content
- Superb written and spoken communication skills, with a proven ability to inspire and lead senior client stakeholders
- A good understanding of data, and the ability to utilise data as part of the strategic toolkit
- Highly collaborative
- Adaptable, positive and entrepreneurial
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a growing company, and be involved in shaping a digital team. You will benefit from flexible working hours, dedicated time for personal development, training and a guaranteed career path with the business.
Salary – up to £30k (depending on experience)
If this sounds interesting, please contact Adi @ Feel today.
Phone: 01925 292751