02 Apr Digital Account Marketing Manager
WE ARE HIRING!!!!
Feel is a growing digital agency located in the centre of Warrington. We are coming up to our third year of trading and seen some amazing growth, especially over the past few months. In that time we have grown an incredible client base and have created very strong personal relationships with every one of our clients.
Our ethos is to build trust, confidence and authenticity with all of our clients and take the relationship to something more than just a client/agency service.
We are currently a team of 4 and looking for an account marketing manager to join the growing company. We have huge growth aspirations and are looking to expand the team even further over the next 6 months.
We are looking for a talented Digital account manager to join our team. You will manage our client portfolio to help our clients improve their web presence.
As a Digital account manager, you should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
You will also manage all client work through our job management system and ensure that deadlines are met, work is properly scheduled and work is delivered at a high quality.
You will be an inspiring member of the team who knows how to combine branding, digital customer journeys and creativity and content – a highly collaborative and communicative individual who knows how to take brands and customers on a journey with you.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for client, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, research and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Optimise web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Present social media strategies to clients
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyse digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Digital account manager or a very similar role
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a growing company, and be involved in shaping a digital team. You will benefit from flexible working hours, dedicated time for personal development and a guaranteed career path with the business.
Salary – £22k – £30k (depending on experience)
If this sounds interesting, please contact Adi today.
Phone: 01925 292751