08 Apr SEO / PPC Expert
WE ARE HIRING!!!!
Feel is a growing digital agency located in the centre of Warrington. We are coming up to our third year of trading and seen some amazing growth, especially over the past few months. In that time we have grown an incredible client base and have created very strong personal relationships with every one of our clients.
Our ethos is to build trust, confidence and authenticity with all of our clients and take the relationship to something more than just a client/agency service.
We are currently a team of 4 and looking for an SEO & PPC expert to join the growing company. We have huge growth aspirations and are looking to expand the team even further over the next 6 months.
We are looking for a talented SEO & PPC expert to join our team. You will provide your expertise on all SEO and PPC projects helping take them to the next level.
As SEO & PPC expert you should have superb understanding of on-page and off-page, link building and technical SEO. On the PPC side you will be able to manage large budgets and multiple campaigns, have understanding of how to optimise Google Ads and write effective ad copy. To support both these areas, you will have a knack for digging into large sets of data to find opportunities for growth and identify positive and negative trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships by being open and transparent in the reports you create.
You will be an inspiring member of the team who knows how to combine branding, digital customer journeys and creativity and content – a highly collaborative and communicative individual who knows how to take brands and customers on a journey with you.
- The Growing of Organic traffic in line with forecasts & business objectives
- Day-to-day optimisation of pages and posts.
- Work as part of our in-house SEO & Content team to maximise performance from the channel to ensure that sales/spend targets are met by delivering activity that ultimately increases the authority of our sites.
- Perform regular keyword research in-line with business objectives and seasonality to identify new areas for growth for all clients
- Conduct regular technical audits on-site to proactively identify areas of improvement
- Analyse competitors & the market to identify opportunities for outreach/link-building
- Keep up to date with all new SEO developments, educate stakeholders and drive early adoption
- Technical, Content and On Page analysis to inform overall strategy. Responsibility for delivering required improvements by working with internal and external partners.
- The development and management of the PPC strategy in line with the business objectives
- Improving the customer journey and conversation rate for PPC
- Continually seeking new ways to automate, optimise and improve efficiency
- Report regularly on performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Analyse and interpret date to identify opportunities
- Monitor competitor activity
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a growing company, and be involved in shaping a digital team. You will benefit from flexible working hours, dedicated time for personal development and a guaranteed career path with the business.
Salary – £25k+ (depending on experience)
If this sounds interesting, please contact Adi today.
Phone: 01925 292751