07 Jan Content and Social Marketing Executive
At Feel Digital, we believe that every individual has the potential to make a real difference and we always keep an eye out for the best addition to the team. It’s our belief that our clients deserve the best, so we make every effort to recruit the best.
We’re a passionate, approachable and honest digital agency, which is currently facing a period of expansion. As long as you have a love for digital marketing, not daunted by the thought of a challenge, can show initiative and you’re willing to listen to the eclectic mix of playlists in the office, we’d be interested to hear from you!
Why Feel Digital?
We know our people are our biggest asset, so you will be able to enjoy a host of amazing benefits when you join us.
– Opportunity to work alongside a leading range of SMEs
– Develop your career and skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment
– Work in a friendly atmosphere where a team is always ready to help
– Competitive salary
– 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
– Flexible working hours
– Friday 4pm beer o’clock
– Casual dress code
We’re on the lookout for an ambitious Content & Social Marketing Executive to join our team. This role requires a real ideas and creativity and a person who is capable of helping to influence businesses and consumers by delivering creative messaging across a variety of marketing channels and customer journeys. Whether it be for researched blog posts, social media content or email content.
You will be responsible for all content, social media channels and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience and client satisfaction.
Can you use your initiative to seek out new trends and effectively incorporate them into campaigns that are really out there and above the noise of what everyone else is doing?
Although your role will vary from day to day, your main responsibilities will include:
- Content creation across multiple platforms such as web pages, blogs, social media posts
- Develop creative content strategies that are intent focused
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them across both content and social
- Bring forward creative ideas and concepts for projects
- Manage multiple projects and clients
- Monitor and develop reports on client and competitor activity within social media spaces
This role will only be suitable for experiences content marketer ready to make their mark and influence others.
You will need
– 1+ years’ experience in content writing
– To be motivated and self-confident with a passion for creative writing, social and personal development
– A keen eye for detail
– Experience of working towards project deadlines
– Superb written and spoken English
– Knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMRush, Hotjar, Facebook Insights)
– Knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing including, but not limited to PPC, SEO, social media marketing, and conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
If you are interested in the position available and would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com