At Feel Digital, we believe that every individual has the potential to make a real difference and we always keep an eye out for the best addition to the team. It’s our belief that our clients deserve the best, so we make every effort to recruit the best.
Why Feel Digital?
Feel was born out of passion and honesty to build truly meaningful relationships and engaging digital experiences for brands. We’ve got big plans for 2022. And as such, we’re currently facing a period of expansion.
We want you to have the same passion and drive as we do, a love for digital marketing, not daunted by the thought of a challenge and can show initiative. If this sounds like you, we’d be interested to hear from you!
We know our people are our biggest asset, so you will be able to enjoy a host of amazing benefits when you join us.
- Opportunity to work alongside a leading range of SMEs
- Develop your career and skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where a team is always ready to help
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- The flexibility to work from home or the office (current setup is WFH, with plans to move into an office this year)
- Casual dress code
Working alongside the Head of Digital, you will play an essential role in the growth of the team, working on SEO, PPC, social media, content and in house projects. The perfect candidate will be an enthusiastic team player, who has previous experience in a similar role.
Although your role will vary from day to day, your main responsibilities will include:
- Help build and maintain strong client relationships
- Plan, create, manage and optimise SEO and PPC campaigns within budget
- Improve and enhance digital campaigns to ensure growth and increased ROI across all platforms
- Deliver strategies and actions to a high standard, ensuring campaigns and approach reflect our clients’ business and marketing objectives
- Update client websites using content management systems (WordPress/Magento etc)
- Conduct technical audits
- Complete keyword, competitor and market research
- Develop strategies, recommendations and fixes to improve technical, UX, content, on-page and off-page elements of the website.
- Creation of content for websites, blogs and outreach activities
- Manage social media platforms to improve engagement, drive website traffic and sales, by creating content that engages with users.
- Support in the marketing and promotion of our search offering
The ideal person will have...
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Motivated and self-confident with a passion for search, digital marketing and personal development.
- Knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing including, but not limited to PPC, SEO, social media marketing, outreach, PR and conversion rate optimisation (CRO).
- Strong technical understanding of and background of delivering organic and paid search marketing.
- Data led mindset with a high level of proficiency with data analysis suites (Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Hotjar etc).
- Understanding of HTML
- Proven project management skills, with the ability to organise, work on and oversee multiple tasks, with keen eye for detail.
- A strategic and commercial mindset with an enthusiasm for improving client results.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to translate technical analysis and understanding to clients.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.